Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Randomness

So there is a story behind why I am just now posting some pictures from Spring,
after I posted summer pictures....we moved to the new house back in June and I still hadn't dowloaded any pictures from the camera. Then once moved in, I decided I would paint all of the furniture in my front room. The camera was on the sofa table, so I moved it. But wherever I moved it, I thought, "I won't remember that this is where I put my camera." ...but I put it there anyway! So, after a month of searching and searching, I finally stumbled upon it...in a little decor box on top of the book shelf! So here are a few pictures from a few things.









Jeremy's grandma (middle) came to visit us for the first time since our wedding and she and Jeremy's mom (on right) made flower pots with all the kids for Grandma's garden. The kids had a blast and it was nice for us to visit with "Nanny" for a bit.


Jordan Hannah Micayla

Samantha Nathaniel


































No comments: